Ouimet-Cordon Bleu Foods
La Pantry product launch
Braque and Cordon Bleu launched La Pantry, a collection of single-serving sauces in six different flavours:
- Piri Piri
- Thaï Coco Style
- Madagascar Pepper
- Apple BBQ
- Teriyaki Mango
- Creamy Mustard
Each element was carefully selected to reflect the authenticity of these special flavours.
La Pantry products first appeared in the meat aisles of IGA supermarkets.
It takes just one minute to create a tailor-made experience that matches personal tastes, dietary restrictions and even the busiest schedules.
The La Pantry concept looks back to our grandparents’ time, when fresh and dry cooking staples were preserved in the pantry.
In Quebec, there is growing interest in healthier foods and meals that incorporate flavours from every corner of the globe. So the Cordon Bleu chefs drew on the simplicity of days gone by for inspiration while creating the La Pantry line from the finest ingredients.
La Pantry sauces were launched in supermarkets and on social media with a PR campaign.
- Client: Gabrielle Saturnin
- Account Manager: Caroline Graf
- Project Manager: Katerine Duval
- Conceptual Copywriter: Hughes Chandonnet
- Art Director: Kattie Léveillé
- Web designer: Frédéric Jérôme
- Web Producer: Yannis Tremblay
- Video: Tango Photographie
- Video Producer and Editor: José Bernatchez
- Video Food Stylists: Solène Thouin and Gabrielle Bélanger
- Social Media Manager: Audrey-Ann Turcot
- Public Relations: Na’eem Adam
- Branding: Sid Lee
- Packaging Design: BO Branding & Design